If you’re in search of a luxury apartment in Nicosia, you need look no further than Aglantzia Panorama – a unique development of luxury apartments in a breathtaking location. Situated in a peaceful residential area within easy reach of the city centre, Aglantzia Panorama earns its name from the spectacular views it offers of the Pentadaktylos Mountains and the wide, open fields of Mesaoria. Each property is distinctively designed to create a harmonious balance of comfort, style, elegance and functionality – combined with magnificent views from truly spacious verandas. Aglantzia Panorama is conveniently located near the University of Cyprus, Athalassa’s Park and Skali Cultural centre. The development will be completed in three phases. The new community will include 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all set within a pleasant living environment of communal green areas, walkways, squares and limited access roads. Electrically operated control gates at the entrance of the project will ensure privacy and security for all residents.
- The ground floor common entrance will be paved with marble.
- The common areas on each floor and the staircase will be paved with marble.
- The entrance hall, living, dining areas and kitchen in all apartments will have ceramic floor tiles.
- The bedrooms will have parquet flooring.
- The bathrooms will have ceramic floor tiles.
- The stores will have a concrete screed floor.
- The parking area will be of concrete finish.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
Main entrance door of the residences will be wooden with glass. An electric lock will be installed and can be operated from each apartment.
The main entrance door of all apartments will be of solid wood, fire resistance faced with wooden veneer.
All internal doors will be imported ready made to be installed. The door frames will be of wooden blockboard finished with wooden veneer, having rubber seals. The door leaf will be flat, finished with wooden veneer.
Kitchen and living areas’ external doors and all windows shall be sliding of anodized aluminium with double-glazing.
Bedrooms’ external windows shall be sliding of anodized aluminium with double-glazing. Electrically operated aluminium rolling shutters wil be installed on the external faces of the openings.
All storeroom doors shall be of aluminium shutters.
WARDROBES AND KITCHEN CUPBOARDS
- The kitchen will have a granite worktop.
- The kitchen cupboards will be imported from Italy in different colours in laminated finish. The structure will be chipboard with melamine finish. In the cupboards, under sink aluminium base will be included, with basket, totally extractable drawers with cutlery display and dishes display.
- The bedroom wardrobes will be imported from Italy in laminated finish.
SANITARY WARE AND MIXERS
- Imported high quality white sanitary ware will be installed.
- Wall mounted with concealed cistern WCs will be installed.
- The mixers will be single lever chrome plated.
- Stainless steel sink will be provided in the kitchen.
- The residences’ entrance doors will be controlled with video phone system.
- Provision for security alarm system with sensor of movement detection to control main entrance and external balcony doors.
- Full provision for installation of air-conditioning will be provided.
- • Complete, electric underfloor heating will be installed and will be autonomous for each apartment, with separate temperature control for each room.
- The cabin of the lift will be of stainless steel wall panels and granite floor.
- For each apartment there is covered parking space.
- Roads will be set from asphalt and the pavements will be laid with erratic form stone.
- Parking areas’ entrance doors will be electrically controlled.